Saturday, February 6, 2010

Altered Clipboard

Hey Everyone! It's been a while since I've posted something. I'm working on Valentine Cards, my nephew's birthday, my sister-in-law's birthday, my brother-in-law's birthday and the thank you cards for my son's birthday presents. Plus, my neice was born on 1/18 so I'm trying to put something together for her! It's been a crazy month so far! But, I did finish this altered clipboard and wanted to show you some pictures. This is my first clipboard that I've done, so it didn't quite turn out exactly as I had imagined but I'm going to keep practicing. I figure by the 5th or 6th one I should have it the way I want it. So, here are some pictures and I will post the pics of everything else I've been working on very soon. Hope you like it! Have a Happy Saturday!

This is the whole clipboard. I used a package of paper/embellishments called "Bohemian." I used a few stickles here and there and cut out the word "details" with the Stamping Solutions cartridge. I cut the tags with the Plantin Schoolbook Cartridge and embellished them with flowers, ribbon and fiber.



These pictures are close ups of the tags. These were a lot of fun to make! I think I will eventually put pictures on here but I haven't decided yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment