Friday, February 12, 2010

Welcome to the Family!

My neice, Abigail, was born on 1/18/10. I have not been able to meet her yet as my brother and his family live in Florida...so I am really bummed about this. To welcome her to the family I made her this card and gave it to her with a blanket. Here are some pics...hope you enjoy!

This is the front of the card. The saying "Spread Your Wings and Fly" and the butterfly are from the "In Flight" set from Oriental Trading. The paper is out of my scrap tub.


For the inside of the card I used a peach colored cardstock and stamped it with brown flowers. I then inked the edges of the cardstock and put a strip of ivory lace across that I inked with brown ink. The flower is also from the "In Flight" set from Oriental Trading.

No comments:

Post a Comment