Sunday, October 10, 2010

Domestic Goddess Acrylic Tag

Hello Everyone! I hope that you all have had a good weekend! I wanted to share with you an acrylic tag that I put together. This is the first project that I have done using acrylic. I purchased this tag from Clear Scraps at the Creating Keepsakes Convention in Tulsa, OK. I wanted to start out with something small so I thought that this tag would be fun!! And it was!!

I used the Domestic Goodess Paper from Graphic 45. I Glimmermisted the paper before I adhered it to the back of the tag with glossy accents. I used some tule (that I Glimmermisted with Olive Vine) and fibers at the top and then adhered a butterfly embellishment. I also used some tule, a flower embellishment and some pearls along the bottom of the tag.

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Please leave a comment so I know that you've been here! Have a wonderful week!



No comments:

Post a Comment