Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Hanging Album - My Love

I haven't posted anything on my blog in quite some time!! I was very busy this summer and didn't do much scrapping at all! I've missed it and am getting back into the creating groove.

My husband took me to the Creating Keepsakes Convention in Tulsa, OK two weekends ago and I had soooo much fun! We went to the vendor fair and I attended several classes over the weekend. It was a BLAST and I would suggest to anyone to attend if you can!

So, after getting back into the scrapbooking mood I decided to create a hanging mini album over the weekend and make a video. This is my FIRST video EVER!! My husband just bought me a Flip, so I am still playing around with it and trying to get everything figured out. This is not the best video in the world, but I'm excited to have even made it.

I hope that you enjoy! Thanks for stopping by and leave a comment so I know you were here!

1 comment:

  1. Really enjoyed the video...Not bad for your first time. Keep up the good work! Anxious to see more videos.

    ReplyDelete