Sunday, March 21, 2010

Monster Thank You Card

This is the thank you card that I sent out to everyone for my son's 3rd Birthday. We had a Monster theme for his party so I figured that I would stick with the theme in the thank you card. This is my favorite in the cards that I've made this past month! Hope you enjoy!

This is an A2 size premade card and I inked the edges with brown ink. The cardstock is New Leaf and Dark Chocolate from Papertrey Ink. The stamp set is the CUTEST EVER!! It is called "Monster Mash" and I got it from cleardollarstamps.com. I stamped a background with a monster on the Dark Chocolate in brown ink and then stamped the monster on the white circle with black Stazon and colored him in with Copic markers. The "monster huge thanks" is from the same stamp set and stamped in brown ink. The circles are randomly cut using a 1 3/8 inch circle punch.


This is a close-up of the monster that I colored with Copic Markers.

3 comments:

  1. What a cute card, and what a fantastic Copic coloring job.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. How CUTE! Love how you kept the theme going with the thank yous. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Nicki! Great news! You've won my BBTB2 blog hop candy. Come check it out to arrange for your prize. xxD

    ReplyDelete